Wanted: Pilates Teachers looking for an opportunity!
Performance Pilates, Sugar Land’s premier Pilates studio needs you! Join a team that delivers cutting edge movement knowledge to enhance strength, flexibility, power, endurance and pain free movement.
Our vision is to have a team of teachers that are passionate about helping people. We hire teachers who are open minded, with a desire to continually learn and grow their craft. The perfect team member is responsible, dependable, trustworthy, and cares about the client experience. Performance Pilates is a fully equipped Pilates studio offering private sessions, and small group classes.
- Completion of a 450 hour Comprehensive Pilates Certification from a nationally recognized school or NCPT
- Work experience: Teachers should have communication skills and have empathetic and relatable qualities to connect with clients of different ages and skill levels.
- Flexible schedule: On-Boarding for this position will require several hours of training and shadowing other staff members. Once officially hired a more consistent teaching schedule will be implemented. All team members are required to have a flexible schedule to attend meetings, training sessions and fill in when needed.
Outcome for the studio:
- A consistent client experience with all of our teachers
- Raving Fans! Reviews, Referrals and Renewals
- A collaborative team of teachers passionate about delivering an amazing service to clients, growing their career, and the studio.
- Enthusiasm – Exhibits passion and excitement for the work we do. Has a “can-do” attitude and inspires others.
- High standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best. Extremely dependable.
- Honesty and integrity – Does not cut corners. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Coachability – Has an eagerness to learn more! Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback. Works on noted areas of improvement and makes noticeable changes or corrections.
- Adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- A steady paycheck year round with opportunities to earn commission.
- Growth with our company
- FREE Pilates Classes! Teachers can join a scheduled class at no cost as long as the class makes or is not full.
- Discounted Private Sessions
- Use of the studio for personal practice
- Use of Anatomy Trains and Spatial Medicine study materials