Get 32 PMA CEC’s with your participation
Bridge I, ” The Prelude” is coming to Performance Pilates July 13th – 16th. You will learn about the neuro-myo-fascia system in this 4 day intensive, change your perspective, evolve your perception and see new possibilities.
“The quality of instructions and information was excellent, allowing me to understand how I can incorporate these ways into my osteopathic practice. A brilliant 4 days.” Malcolm Gregory, Osteopathic Health Centre, Dubai
“Thank you so much for the Bridge Prelude Life changing. I feel a little like a “Body Whisperer”. I know it will get deeper and I will become better at this. I feel like I can ” Body Speak”. You know what I’m talking about. Thank you. ” Michelle Long, Houston
“The phenomenal way in which Karin so personally presents this material is what sets her apart from the rest. It makes it real, and isn’t that what it’s really all about?” Jill Gilbert, Houston
Programme overview: Bridge 1 is open to all qualified or enthused movement, manual and mind professionals to experience how to take your work and yourselves into the newly recognized world of the neuro-‐myo-‐fascia. This profound new body of work offers you a new dimension, leading you into the ‘century of change’. This Prelude of the Bridge will evolve your perception expanding your professional horizons. It will change your perspective, heightening your awareness and senses to a new and different experience and reality.
(For those who are curious you may attend the first 2 days for a reduced rate. Details below).
What it offers:
• Bridge 1 offers an enriched experience and application to work with the nature of the neuro-‐myo-‐fascia system for profound personal and professional gain.
• You will see and understand the available fascial requirement of each of the body’s movement orientations: flexion, extension & rotation of the spine, hip, knee, ankle and shoulder, and lateral and functional movement, from a fascial perspective.
• You will experience how re-‐storing to re-‐set the neuro-‐myo-‐fascial pathways influences the whole of your physiology.
• The weekend will demonstrate how through what you do (and even think) you create fascial change. By becoming more conscious of how your body is reacting and what to, you are able to elicit the required change at will.
• With the learning tool and guide of Thomas Myers’ revolutionary Anatomy Trains map to take us around the fascial body, the Prelude will teach you how to recognize and change the fascial imbalances, strain patterns, habit patterns, and associated re-‐action patterns, that in time become our symptoms and syndromes. The programme will awaken a re-‐newed way to see and experience the body, it will bring you to re-‐new senses and a re-‐new vision.
- How long is Bridge 1: 4 days: Total 26 hrs. In just 4 days you will experience yourself and your work from a whole new Perspective. (There is also an option to do just the first 2 days)
- What qualification will I get?
- You will receive a Certificate of Bridge 1 Completion and 32 PMA CEC’s
- Bridge 1 is the pre-‐requisite for Bridge 2: The Change.
- Where can I take the Prelude: Bridge 1 is available at locations around the world.
Programme Fee: Payment plans are available
UK/USA/UAE: £950.00/US Dollar: $1229.11
FIRST 2 DAYS ONLY: UK/USA/UAE: £475 / US Dollar: $614.56
7/13: 11am – 7pm
7/14: 10am- 5pm
7/15: 10am – 5pm
7/16: 10am – 4pm