"Resonance": The vibration produced in one object that is caused by the vibration produced in another.
This Clinic will address:
- Our Capacity for the awareness of "Resonance"
- What does it mean to be in Resonance? How do we build this awareness of our-selves and how do we recognize it?
- How Resonance directly plays a role in the performance and behavior of the horse
You will learn...
- How the horse adapts and responds to your external environment...What you are doing consciously and the conditions around you, and your enternal environment...Your thoughts, feelings, self beliefs, and sub-conscious
- How heightened awareness of yourself will affect you horse's performance and behavior.
- How you can speak to your horse through this unspoken language of "Resonance", self awareness and contact.
- To better understand our horse's response and behavior in any situation, and consciously choose the response and outcome that we want!
Contacts: Cody Robbins | Performance Pilates 901-871-8791 email@example.com
Karen Bonney Fleming | Roll Top Meadows Farm 832-729-2202